❤ What we love!
1. video player is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 or later .
2. video player is one of the best in audio video player category.
3. video player also plays ultra high definition video files too.
4. enjoy ultimate high quality video player.
5. it supports all types of video format and audio format.
video player for android Screenshots
How To Install video player for android on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install video player for android Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "video player for android" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "video player for android" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "video player for android" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded video player for android in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded video player for android before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload video player for android app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/363627 and click "Go"
- video player for android apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After video player for android is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your video player for android APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed video player for android app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is video player for android?
video player for android is an Apk android app that was developed by accountlab. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.0.0 and the it requires 2.3 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
video player is one of the best in audio video player category. it supports all types of video format and audio format. video player also plays ultra high definition video files too. equalizer helps you to make your audio playing super cool. enjoy ultimate high quality video player. music player with mp3 cutter makes your favorite song to ring tone features
- plays AVI , MP3 , WAV , AAC , MOV , MP4 , WMV , RMVB, FLAC , 3GP , M4V , MKV , TS , MPG , FLV , etc
- thumbnail of video and mp3 files.
- subtitle support for videos
- mp3 cutter for making the ringtone
- plays all types video and audio formats including HD videos
- mp3 player with equalizer
- bass booster for extra bass
- multiple widgets
video player is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 or later .
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/