❤ What we love about Ustream!
How To Install Ustream on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Ustream Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Ustream Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Ustream" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Ustream Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Ustream" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Ustream" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Ustream in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Ustream app.
Option B: Sideload Ustream app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/218789 and click "Go"
- Ustream apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Ustream is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Ustream APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Ustream app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Ustream
Ustream is an Apk android app that was developed by Ustream an IBM Company. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.2.2 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Watch live video and broadcast live on your phone or tablet - anytime, anywhere!
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• All Android 6.0 or newer device
• LG Optimus F6
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• LG Leon
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra