Ustream is an Apk android app that was developed by Ustream an IBM Company. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.2.2 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Watch live video and broadcast live on your phone or tablet - anytime, anywhere!
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• All Android 6.0 or newer device
• LG Optimus F6
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• LG Leon
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Ustream:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/218789. Click "Go"
- Ustream will start downloading.
- After Ustream is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Ustream app under Apps & Channels » See All.