❤ What we love!
1. • Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
2. Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video.
3. • Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
4. • Missed out on a live video? Don't worry - watch the best parts with replay highlights.
Periscope - Live Video Screenshots
How To Install Periscope - Live Video on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Periscope - Live Video Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Periscope - Live Video" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Periscope - Live Video" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Periscope - Live Video" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Periscope - Live Video in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Periscope - Live Video before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Periscope - Live Video app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/149040 and click "Go"
- Periscope - Live Video apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Periscope - Live Video is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Periscope - Live Video APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Periscope - Live Video app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Periscope - Live Video?
Periscope - Live Video is an Apk android app that was developed by Twitter, Inc.. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video.
See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests - all in real-time.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry - watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.