❤ What we love about IPTV!
1. Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
How To Install IPTV on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install IPTV Directly on Your Fire Stick
- IPTV Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "IPTV" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download IPTV Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "IPTV" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "IPTV" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded IPTV in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the IPTV app.
Option B: Sideload IPTV app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/7462 and click "Go"
- IPTV apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After IPTV is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your IPTV APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed IPTV app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of IPTV
IPTV is an Apk android app that was developed by Alexander Sofronov. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.4.4 and the it requires 4.2 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
This app doesn't contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.