1. Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
IPTV is an Apk android app that was developed by Alexander Sofronov. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.4.4 and the it requires 4.2 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
This app doesn't contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install IPTV:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/7462. Click "Go"
- IPTV will start downloading.
- After IPTV is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed IPTV app under Apps & Channels » See All.