❤ What we love!
1. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc.
2. Instead of using video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration.
3. ***If Video Converter Android always fails to convert videos, please press menu=>help=>feedback=>conversion to send out a detailed log.
Video Converter Android Screenshots
How To Install Video Converter Android on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Video Converter Android Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Video Converter Android" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Converter Android" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Converter Android" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Video Converter Android in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Video Converter Android before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Video Converter Android app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/17005 and click "Go"
- Video Converter Android apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Converter Android is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Video Converter Android APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Converter Android app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Video Converter Android?
Video Converter Android is an Apk android app that was developed by roman10. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 18.104.22.168 and the it requires 2.3 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
*** Please download the new converter app if your device support it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=roman10.media.converterv2
I've transferred the next generation of this app to another group for better support and development because I don't have time for new features. It has better interface and more features. ***
video and audio information display
Scan entire devices for video files for conversion
Extract part of a video by specifying the start time and end time
Extract mp3 from video, extract aac from video, convert to mp3 or aac from mp4 and other video formats
-convert to mp4 or h.264 or mpg from most commonly seen video formats (video to video converter)
-extract audio from videos, in mp3 or aac format (audio profile, video to audio)
-reduce video file size to send out through SMS etc. (Reduce size profile)
-convert video while keep original video quality (Keep quality profile)
-advanced mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc. (Manual profile)
***video converter android pro key is available. menu->help->GetPro to get the pro version key. It gets rid of the ads and enables more features***
***If Video Converter Android always fails to convert videos, please press menu=>help=>feedback=>conversion to send out a detailed log. We’ve been making the app work on more and more devices.***
Video Converter Android (VidCon) is the best (and free!) video converters on Android for Android. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc. If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. We’ll try to add the support in future release.
Instead of using video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration. It gives you better video experience.
With the new audio only profile, we can now convert mp4 to mp3 or other video formats to mp3 or aac.
android.permission.INTERNET: for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store the output video files and logs
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for video conversion when phone screen is switched off
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.