1. If you subscribe to QR Scanner Pro, we will charge your Google Play account and charge your account for renewals within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
2. Some advanced features and advanced features are only available as listed in QR Scanner VIP, you can choose free features or subscribe to QR Scanner Pro as needed.
3. QR Scanner is the FASTEST? & SAFEST QR Code & Barcodes reader in the Google Play.
Option A: Install QR Scanner Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "QR Scanner" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "QR Scanner" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "QR Scanner" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded QR Scanner in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded QR Scanner before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload QR Scanner app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2459 and click "Go"
- QR Scanner apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After QR Scanner is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your QR Scanner APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed QR Scanner app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
QR Scanner is an Apk android app that was developed by Mobile Ecology Group.. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 1.4 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
QR Scanner is the FASTEST? & SAFEST QR Code & Barcodes reader in the Google Play.
QR Scanner Features:
- QR code Reader.
- Barcode Scanner.
- Support Multiple Formats: EQS, QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code, EAN8, Code39 and Code128
- Scan history, You can export all link via e-mail or reuse the link.
- Flashlight supported for low-light environments.
Some advanced features and advanced features are only available as listed in QR Scanner VIP, you can choose free features or subscribe to QR Scanner Pro as needed.
--- Generate QR Code
--- Customized Code
--- Scan more than three times
Subscriptions provided in QR Scanner Pro are updated regularly, and you can enjoy the full content during the lifetime of your subscription. This is an auto-renewal subscription that automatically renews after a 3-day free trial. If you subscribe to QR Scanner Pro, we will charge your Google Play account and charge your account for renewals within 24 hours of the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to the settings in the Play Store. The current subscription price is $12.99 per month and $95.99 per year. Prices are in US dollars and may vary from country to country outside the United States and are subject to change without notice. If you do not choose to purchaseQR Scanner Pro, you can continue to use it for free.
Contact Us[email protected]