1. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website.
2. It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device.
3. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own.
4. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
5. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
6. - In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team Kodi.
7. Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs).
8. - Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
9. The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever.
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Kodi is an Apk android app that was developed by XBMC Foundation. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 18.6 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.