❤ What we love about 1Money!
1. Keeping track of your finances frequently isn't the most pleasant thing in the world, and it requires specific skills and knowledge.
2. Track your finances on all of your devices simultaneously using cloud-based data synchronization.
3. Automatically updated exchange rates allow you to keep your finances up to date.
How To Install 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install 1Money Directly on Your Fire Stick
- 1Money Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download 1Money Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "1Money" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded 1Money in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the 1Money app.
Option B: Sideload 1Money app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/107249 and click "Go"
- 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After 1Money is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget
1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget is an Apk android app that was developed by PixelRush. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 2.1.1 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The app will show you where your money is going. Keeping track of your finances frequently isn't the most pleasant thing in the world, and it requires specific skills and knowledge. That's why we've developed a program that will make it easy for you to track your expenses on the go.
• ADD TRANSACTIONS INSTANTLY
Add a new transaction with a single tap. All you have to enter is the amount.
• EXPENSES AT A GLANCE
Log every expenditure over the course of your day, and the app will show you where your money went on an informative chart.
You can quickly and easily plan your income and expenses, which will help you avoid making accidental purchases.
• TRACK DEBTS AND SAVINGS
Keep an eye on the balances of all your accounts and reach your financial goals efficiently.
• USE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
Automatically updated exchange rates allow you to keep your finances up to date.
Track your finances on all of your devices simultaneously using cloud-based data synchronization.