1. Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
2. With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media.
3. Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Option A: Install Yatse Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Yatse Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Yatse Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Yatse" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Yatse in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Yatse app.
Option B: Sideload Yatse app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/95855 and click "Go"
- Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Yatse is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast is an Apk android app that was developed by Tolriq. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Yatse is the only Kodi remote you will ever need to control all your devices.
With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media. Play it from anywhere to anywhere in a nice and efficient way.
Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Fast, efficient support, and updates every month since 2011, allows us to offer more features and have a higher rating than any other competitor
Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
• Stream from Kodi, Plex, Emby and Jellyfin to your Android device, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Cast your phone media to your Kodi, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex, Emby and Jellyfin servers*
• Integration with BubbleUPnP (Server and Android) to bring transcoding to Kodi and your phone*
• Full Android Wear (Companion app) and Auto support
• Offline Media* with smart sync to always have the next episodes ready to watch
• Powerful internal Audio Player* with gapless and support for many codecs
• Unlimited Custom Commands* to gain access to the most advanced Kodi remote functions
• Cloud Save* for easy backup and restoration of all your settings, hosts and commands
• AV Receiver plugins* for direct volume control of your supported receivers from Yatse
SOME OTHER FEATURES
• Natural voice commands
• Modern and intuitive interface, optimized for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Quickly find your media with advanced sorting, smart filters and global search
• Wake on LAN (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS, call and notification forwarding or starting Kodi remotely
• Send media from YouTube or browser to Kodi or other players
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage
• Support multiple themes and host colors*
• Multiple widgets
• Tasker plugin and API to remote control Kodi and Yatse from other applications
And much more, just install and try.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/wiki
• FAQ: https://yatse.tv/faq
• Community forums: https://community.yatse.tv/
Please use email, website or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow us to contact you back.
The free version is a fully functional Kodi remote without any ads.
Advanced functions (marked *) and support for other media centers requires the pro version.
A free trial is available so you can test the application fully before purchase.
• Limitations in Kodi prevent most Addons and PVR from casting
• Kodi does not support transcoding, make sure that your media are compatible with your player or you use our native BubbleUPnP integration
• See https://yatse.tv/kore if you think official means better and older
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, MrMC, Librelec, Openelec are fully supported
• Kodi™/XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)
• The screenshots contain content copyright Blender Foundation (https://www.blender.org)
• All images used under their respective CC Licenses (https://creativecommons.org)
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual media copyrighted or not, is purely coincidental