1. Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
2. With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media.
3. Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast is an Apk android app that was developed by Tolriq. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Yatse is the only Kodi remote you will ever need to control all your devices.
With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media. Play it from anywhere to anywhere in a nice and efficient way.
Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Fast, efficient support, and updates every month since 2011, allows us to offer more features and have a higher rating than any other competitor
Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
• Stream from Kodi, Plex, Emby and Jellyfin to your Android device, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Cast your phone media to your Kodi, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex, Emby and Jellyfin servers*
• Integration with BubbleUPnP (Server and Android) to bring transcoding to Kodi and your phone*
• Full Android Wear (Companion app) and Auto support
• Offline Media* with smart sync to always have the next episodes ready to watch
• Powerful internal Audio Player* with gapless and support for many codecs
• Unlimited Custom Commands* to gain access to the most advanced Kodi remote functions
• Cloud Save* for easy backup and restoration of all your settings, hosts and commands
• AV Receiver plugins* for direct volume control of your supported receivers from Yatse
SOME OTHER FEATURES
• Natural voice commands
• Modern and intuitive interface, optimized for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Quickly find your media with advanced sorting, smart filters and global search
• Wake on LAN (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS, call and notification forwarding or starting Kodi remotely
• Send media from YouTube or browser to Kodi or other players
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage
• Support multiple themes and host colors*
• Multiple widgets
• Tasker plugin and API to remote control Kodi and Yatse from other applications
And much more, just install and try.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/wiki
• FAQ: https://yatse.tv/faq
• Community forums: https://community.yatse.tv/
Please use email, website or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow us to contact you back.
The free version is a fully functional Kodi remote without any ads.
Advanced functions (marked *) and support for other media centers requires the pro version.
A free trial is available so you can test the application fully before purchase.
• Limitations in Kodi prevent most Addons and PVR from casting
• Kodi does not support transcoding, make sure that your media are compatible with your player or you use our native BubbleUPnP integration
• See https://yatse.tv/kore if you think official means better and older
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, MrMC, Librelec, Openelec are fully supported
• Kodi™/XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)
• The screenshots contain content copyright Blender Foundation (https://www.blender.org)
• All images used under their respective CC Licenses (https://creativecommons.org)
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual media copyrighted or not, is purely coincidental
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Yatse:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/95855. Click "Go"
- Yatse will start downloading.
- After Yatse is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Yatse app under Apps & Channels » See All.