1. Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH.
Meridian Player is an Apk android app that was developed by Sais Workshop. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The video and music player with customizable space.
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
If you see telephone permission requirements, it's for pro version authorization (needs IMEI) only. Meridian won't use any other phone call features.
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Meridian Player:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/15532. Click "Go"
- Meridian Player will start downloading.
- After Meridian Player is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Meridian Player app under Apps & Channels » See All.