❤ What we love about Fenix 2!
How To Install Fenix 2 for Twitter on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Fenix 2 Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Fenix 2 Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Fenix 2 for Twitter" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Fenix 2 Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Fenix 2" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Fenix 2 for Twitter" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Fenix 2 in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Fenix 2 app.
Option B: Sideload Fenix 2 app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/170 and click "Go"
- Fenix 2 for Twitter apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Fenix 2 is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Fenix 2 for Twitter APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Fenix 2 for Twitter app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Fenix 2 for Twitter
Fenix 2 for Twitter is an Apk android app that was developed by mvilla. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 2.12.2 and the it requires 5.0 and up to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Fenix brings you a fresh and modern Twitter experience!
Tired of the same old Twitter apps? Give Fenix a try and you won't go back!
✓ Support for multiple accounts
✓ Fully customisable main screen, where your lists and saved searches can be just a swipe away
✓ Beautiful images and videos previews, with support for external websites like YouTube, Instagram, Vine and Flickr
✓ Gorgeous conversations layout
✓ Mute system for noisy or unwanted users, hashtags or keywords
✓ Choose from a selection of beautiful light or dark themes
✓ And a lot more...