❤ What we love!
1. The brand spanking new Keyword Filtering feature for Android devices works in two ways: If you’re tired of seeing political posts, simply set your Keyword Filter to hide posts and articles containing the keywords “election,” “Republican,” or “Democrat”... and voilà: Any posts containing those words will not appear in your news feed.
Friendly for Facebook Screenshots
How To Install Friendly for Facebook on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Friendly for Facebook Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Friendly for Facebook" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Friendly for Facebook" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Friendly for Facebook" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Friendly for Facebook in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Friendly for Facebook before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Friendly for Facebook app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/76609 and click "Go"
- Friendly for Facebook apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Friendly for Facebook is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Friendly for Facebook APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Friendly for Facebook app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Friendly for Facebook?
Friendly for Facebook is an Apk android app that was developed by Friendly App Studio. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 4.5.06 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Friendly is the most complete alternative to your favorite social network
Over 17 million mobile downloads!
Built as an extension of the light mobile website, it preserves your battery, storage and data, while giving you back control over your news feed.
All in one app
No need to download another app. You can chat and message your friends right within Friendly.
Easily save your videos to share or watch them later. Works also with your photos.
Regain Your Privacy
Block advertising and sponsored Post. Use our PIN or Fingerprint Lock. Option for watching Stories anonymously.
Customize your News Feed
The brand spanking new Keyword Filtering feature for Android devices works in two ways: If you’re tired of seeing political posts, simply set your Keyword Filter to hide posts and articles containing the keywords “election,” “Republican,” or “Democrat”... and voilà: Any posts containing those words will not appear in your news feed.
Conversely, if you want to see more posts featuring cats (or posts from a close friend), you can set a Keyword Filter to highlight topics and users. Why settle for Fb less-than-ideal algorithm when you can take full news feed control with Friendly?
Why You’ll Love Friendly
• Download your videos or photos
• Take control of your news feed with Keyword Filters
• Sort your news feed by Most Recent posts
• Block Ads and sponsored posts
• Anonymous Story Viewer
• No need for another messenger app to message your friends
• Secure your account with Fingerprint & Passcode Lock
• Quickly switch between multiple social media accounts
• Automatic day/night theming
• AMOLED mode for saving battery
• Quiet hours for notification
• Better privacy with PIN or Fingerprint Lock
• Beautiful Material themes
If Friendly is not working for you, please send us an email to let us know what we can do to fix it.
Friendly is an alternative app and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.