❤ What we love!
1. Download large files like free movies, free music albums, free software programs, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast.
tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client Screenshots
How To Install tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/529424 and click "Go"
- tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client?
tTorrent Lite - Torrent Client is an Apk android app that was developed by tagsoft. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
tTorrent is simply the best torrent (P2P) downloader client for Android based devices. Download large files like free movies, free music albums, free software programs, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast. High Speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G) necessary!
If you bought tTorrent Pro previously please check the website and/or contact on the support email, thanks.
- create and share new torrent files
- choose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
- supports writing external storage, like SD cards (from Android 5.0)
- sequential download mode (streaming)
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- magnet link support, trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Web interface (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
- Label support (with custom save path)
Please visit our site, and read the faq at http://ttorrent.org/faq
The Lite version is ad supported.
If you want to help to translate the app into your own language, you can join at:
You can suggest ideas at http://ttorrent.idea.informer.com
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for
use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young