1. Free intro maker for all media platforms, like YouTube, IGTV… Glitch Video Effect offers numerous glitch effects, filters to create cool video intro templates in minutes.
2. Its glitch effect, vaporwave effect and psychedelic elements bring intense visual conflicts, which makes your glitch video eye-catcher on media.
3. Glitch Video Editor allows you add cool glitch video effect to your video.
4. GlitchCam is the most stylish Video Editor with stunning glitch video effects.
5. Glitch Video Editor combines old-school and modern digital styles rather well.
Option A: Install Video Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Video Editor Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Video Editor Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Video Editor in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Video Editor app.
Option B: Sideload Video Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/118149 and click "Go"
- Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Editor is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Video Editor - Glitch Video Effects is an Apk android app that was developed by InShot Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 126.96.36.199 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
GlitchCam is the most stylish Video Editor with stunning glitch video effects. You can distort video in an artistic way easily with this glitch video editor. Besides, massive unique Music, VHS, 3d Vaporwave Effects, Retro Filters and editing tools make your clip even sparkle.
Enjoy your own glitch vlog creation, lead glitch art wave across Instagram now!
📺100+ Effects for Glitch Video
- Retro VHS, Chrome, Shadow, RGB
- VCR, Old TV, Noise, Monitor, glitter
- HeartBeat, Soul, Vibrate, Xray, Neon
- Noise, Mirror, Wave, Droste, Negative
- Pixel, Cyber, Moire, Aesthetic Effects...
🎶Video Editor with Music for Free
- Import your OWN music from your phone
- Add all kinds of music to your video
- Adjust volume, fade in/out to fit your video
🎬Free Video Editor
- Support importing videos from gallery
- Trim and cut the video to the length you need
- Add film inspired filters and magic glitch effects
- Change aspect ratios fit for all media such as 1:1, 16:9, etc.
- Export video in high resolution and share it on Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Musical.ly, Snapchat, etc.
🎥Video Editor with Retro VHS Camcorder
- Shoot a retro and cool glitch video easily
- Real-time VHS effects & vintage filters takes you back to 80s & 90s
- Rough and frame-skipped video, but in its unique vintage fashion
Free intro maker for all media platforms, like YouTube, IGTV… Glitch Video Effect offers numerous glitch effects, filters to create cool video intro templates in minutes. So don’t hesitate to download this intro maker!
Glitch Video Editor
Glitch Video Editor combines old-school and modern digital styles rather well. Its glitch effect, vaporwave effect and psychedelic elements bring intense visual conflicts, which makes your glitch video eye-catcher on media.
GlitchCam is also a free video editor and video star, offering the easiest video editing tools to make stylish vlog/videos. With a few taps, an eye-catching video combined with magic video effect, fantastic filter will be shown.
Glitch Video Editor allows you add cool glitch video effect to your video. Start your psychedelic journey with glitch effect. If you are a fan of glitch art, you can not skip this video editor.
Retro VHS Camcorder
80s & 90s Retro mania sweeps fashion world again. Videos were rough and frame-skipped, but in its unique vintage fashion. With this glitch video star, you can make home movies that look like nostalgic videotapes which has been stored for at least 30 years.