❤ What we love!
1. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 Screenshots
How To Install DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "DJI GO 4--For drones since P4" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "DJI GO 4--For drones since P4" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "DJI GO 4--For drones since P4" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/237455 and click "Go"
- DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is DJI GO 4--For drones since P4?
DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 is an Apk android app that was developed by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 4.3.36 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI's latest products. These include the Phantom 4,Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording