1. * If a specific web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to [email protected] by using the report feature in the app.
2. * NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows.
3. If "No videolink found to cast" stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4. Upgrade your Chromecast Player to watch webvideos, online movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
5. * The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Chromecast.
6. 2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
7. * Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
8. 3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser.
9. * Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work.
10. With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast the World Cup or any video you want on your Chromecast Player.
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Video & TV Cast | Chromecast is an Apk android app that was developed by 2kit consulting. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.30 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.