1. Click to share your post with your students and followers across all social platforms.
2. Pick from class, event, or meme templates.
Option A: Install ClassBuzz Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "ClassBuzz" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "ClassBuzz" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "ClassBuzz" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded ClassBuzz in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded ClassBuzz before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload ClassBuzz app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2070 and click "Go"
- ClassBuzz apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After ClassBuzz is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your ClassBuzz APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed ClassBuzz app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
ClassBuzz is an Apk android app that was developed by Zumba Fitness, LLC. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 1.1.1 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Ready to create some buzz?
Market yourself on social media like a pro with ClassBuzz, the mobile app exclusively for members of the Zumba® Instructor Network!
Now you can easily create + personalize content promoting yourself and your Zumba® classes! Explore your creativity with exclusive Zumba® branded content including images, videos, animations, memes, patterns, and more!
HOW CLASSBUZZ WORKS:
1. Choose A Template
Pick from class, event, or meme templates. Or, build your post from scratch with a blank canvas!
2. Add Backgrounds, Stickers + Text
Choose a background and personalize your post with text… then, bring it to life with official Zumba® stickers and GIFs!
3. Share To Social
Click to share your post with your students and followers across all social platforms.