❤ What we love!
1. As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music.
2. Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone.
3. Video Player for Android, the easiest video player in the market.
4. Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market.
5. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android Screenshots
How To Install Video Player for Android on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Video Player for Android Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Video Player for Android" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Player for Android" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Player for Android" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Video Player for Android in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Video Player for Android before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Video Player for Android app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/58905 and click "Go"
- Video Player for Android apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Player for Android is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Video Player for Android APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Player for Android app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Video Player for Android?
Video Player for Android is an Apk android app that was developed by android player. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 8.4 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Video Player for Android, the easiest video player in the market.
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!