❤ What we love about Zelle!
1. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
How To Install Zelle on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Zelle Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Zelle Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Zelle" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Zelle Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Zelle" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Zelle" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Zelle in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Zelle app.
Option B: Sideload Zelle app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/237545 and click "Go"
- Zelle apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Zelle is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Zelle APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Zelle app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Zelle
Zelle is an Apk android app that was developed by Early Warning Services, LLC. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 4.3.0 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Zelle® has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Money moves quickly - directly from bank account to bank account. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
Zelle. This is how money moves®.
Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up simply and safely with almost anyone you know and trust. Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service. (Mobile carrier or bank fees may apply).
1. Download the Zelle app.
2. Enroll using a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account; or
3. Enroll your U.S. checking account by using your online banking username and password, if your bank supports this feature*.
4. Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If they’re already enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
*Some banks allow customers to enroll in the Zelle app using their online or mobile banking username and password.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC
You must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.