❤ What we love about Yahoo Finance!
1. Want to make the most of Yahoo Finance? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
2. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
How To Install Yahoo Finance on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Yahoo Finance Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Yahoo Finance Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Yahoo Finance" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Yahoo Finance Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Yahoo Finance" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Yahoo Finance" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Yahoo Finance in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Yahoo Finance app.
Option B: Sideload Yahoo Finance app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/188019 and click "Go"
- Yahoo Finance apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Yahoo Finance is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Yahoo Finance APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Yahoo Finance app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Yahoo Finance
Yahoo Finance is an Apk android app that was developed by Yahoo. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 9.3.2 and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more
• Sync your portfolios across devices
About Premium billing:
Want to make the most of Yahoo Finance? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
You can choose to be billed $34.99 monthly or $349.99 annually. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any point in your App Store account settings.