❤ What we love about Music Hero!
1. Music Hero includes a brand new visual experience with beautiful lighting effects and animations.
2. You can play with the preload songs or your local music files by your favorite artists.
3. Are you ready to rock and revenge? Tap your way through the songs with this easy to learn rhythm game.
How To Install Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Music Hero Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Music Hero Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Music Hero Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Music Hero" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Music Hero in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Music Hero app.
Option B: Sideload Music Hero app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/10973 and click "Go"
- Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Music Hero is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap
Music Hero - Rhythm Beat Tap is an Apk android app that was developed by Words Mobile. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 2.3 and the it requires 2.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Music Hero is the most rockin' and the only music rhythm game that you can play with your own music! Get ready to feel the rhythm as you tap tap your cell phone screen now!
Are you ready to rock and revenge? Tap your way through the songs with this easy to learn rhythm game. You can play with the preload songs or your local music files by your favorite artists. Music Hero includes a brand new visual experience with beautiful lighting effects and animations.
How to Play:
- Tap the discs when passing the bar at the bottom to score points for accuracy and timing
- Support local MP3 music files
- Simple, Standard and Expert difficulty levels
- Visually striking user interface
1. The embedded guitar music comes from www.partnersinrhyme.com.
2. The required permissions is needed to help set your own music as ringtone.