1. While all Wells Fargo ATMs have one-time access code technology, some ATMs are located within secure locations that may require customers to swipe their cards for entry.
2. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers.
3. Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App.
Option A: Install Wells Fargo Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Wells Fargo Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Wells Fargo Mobile" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Wells Fargo Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Wells Fargo" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Wells Fargo Mobile" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Wells Fargo in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Wells Fargo app.
Option B: Sideload Wells Fargo app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/16001 and click "Go"
- Wells Fargo Mobile apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Wells Fargo is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Wells Fargo Mobile APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Wells Fargo Mobile app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Wells Fargo Mobile is an Apk android app that was developed by Wells Fargo Mobile. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 184.108.40.206 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with Fingerprint Sign On¹ (smartphones only)
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Enjoy Card-Free ATM access to your accounts at our 13,000 ATMs², coast-to-coast
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your Android phone’s camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a mobile number or email address with Zelle®⁴
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email [email protected]
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5300 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Fingerprint Sign On.
2. While all Wells Fargo ATMs have one-time access code technology, some ATMs are located within secure locations that may require customers to swipe their cards for entry.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. based bank account holders only.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: Android 6.0 and higher are supported.