1. Upgrade to Mobile Pass and get even more flexibility and editing features on the go: expanded music and theme selections, no WeVideo watermark and more.
2. Upgrade to a WeVideo premium subscription to take your mobile project to the WeVideo web editor--accessible from any computer browser, anywhere--for even more creative power and flexibility.
3. WeVideo’s free video editor for Android makes it easy, fast and fun to create and share amazing videos.
Option A: Install Video Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Video Editor Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Video Editor" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Video Editor Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Editor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Video Editor in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Video Editor app.
Option B: Sideload Video Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/7443 and click "Go"
- Video Editor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Editor is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Video Editor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Editor app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Video Editor is an Apk android app that was developed by WeVideo Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 6.23.103 and the it requires 4.3 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
"Trust me, within minutes you will have some really cool videos." - TalkAndroid.com
The WeVideo video editor has been featured in TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wired, CNET, ReelSEO, and more!
WeVideo’s free video editor for Android makes it easy, fast and fun to create and share amazing videos. You don’t need to be a pro to create incredible videos for school, business and life!
Upload your favorite photos, video and music clips and arrange them any way you like. Choose a theme, music or sounds from our included library. Take complete creative control with eye-catching text, transitions, voiceovers and other special effects.
Upgrade to Mobile Pass and get even more flexibility and editing features on the go: expanded music and theme selections, no WeVideo watermark and more. Easily share your video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. Upgrade to a WeVideo premium subscription to take your mobile project to the WeVideo web editor--accessible from any computer browser, anywhere--for even more creative power and flexibility. WeVideo is professional-quality video editing made for everyone!
Complete video editing everywhere you go
• Trim and arrange video clips
• Edit photos and videos from your gallery or live from your device’s camera
• Add titles and captions
• Publish in up to 4K Ultra HD (with selected upgrades)
• Add text elements
• Preview and trim music clips; even set the start time for your background music
• Upgrade to a premium plan and get: Essentials stock content library, expanded music library and more
Incredible, free creative extras
• Create amazing videos with unique video themes and video enhancing filters
• Add your own music or use our royalty-free library for a custom soundtrack
• Add a voiceover recording
• Add some fun to your video with emoji
• Use blurred background to enhance your vertical videos
Connect your videos to the rest of your world
• Integrate seamlessly with Google Drive
• Publish directly to YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and Dropbox
• Upload finished videos to your favorite social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
Upgrade to Mobile Pass for:
• Expanded music and theme libraries
• Professional quality graphics
• Publish and share unlimited videos anywhere from your device
• No WeVideo watermark
Subscribe to a WeVideo Professional or Business plan for even more benefits: https://www.wevideo.com/plans
Love the WeVideo video editor?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wevideo
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/wevideo