❤ What we love about Noah's Bottle!
1. The new Noah’s Bottle ver 2.0 added “Rhythm Mode” that includes 40 piano songs.All songs were reproduced by real time performance of the original recording, which gives the player a wonderful sense of live performing experience.
2. 《Noah's Bottle》- An automatic note-generating rhythm game for mobile devices.You can use any music you like in your devices.You can also compose your own music by creating your own music script.
How To Install Noah's Bottle on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Noah's Bottle Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Noah's Bottle Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Noah's Bottle" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Noah's Bottle Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Noah's Bottle" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Noah's Bottle" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Noah's Bottle in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Noah's Bottle app.
Option B: Sideload Noah's Bottle app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/329935 and click "Go"
- Noah's Bottle apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Noah's Bottle is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Noah's Bottle APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Noah's Bottle app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Noah's Bottle
Noah's Bottle is an Apk android app that was developed by Rnova Studio. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 2.53 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
《Noah's Bottle》- An automatic note-generating rhythm game for mobile devices.You can use any music you like in your devices.You can also compose your own music by creating your own music script.
The new Noah’s Bottle ver 2.0 added “Rhythm Mode” that includes 40 piano songs.All songs were reproduced by real time performance of the original recording, which gives the player a wonderful sense of live performing experience.
How to import music:
Sync your music from PC to iOS devices with iTunes, or purchase the music from iTunes directly.
Attention! Any free trials or subscribed music cannot be used in game.
(*Access permission is restricted on those music files.)
There was a beautiful island surrounded by the azure ocean and various creatures lived happily in that fecund place. However, because of scrambling for power and profit by human being, the land was eventually doomed to destruction.
A girl playing Shamisen named Sakura showed up. She was forced to be separated from her homeland by the disaster. And she has been drifting alone in the sea until she met the Genies of Bottle. Every time when she plays the music well, the Genie would be able to collect the music energy and use it to lead her back home.
1. Beats Mode:Music notes generated from the music in your device.
2.Rhythm Mode:Recorded from the original piano performance and all the notes are played.
3. Gorgeous watercolor illustrations.
4. Each Genies of Bottle brings different music patterns and game levels.(Beats Mode)
5. Self-edit game pattern function helps to create unique game play.(Beats Mode)
1. Music file used in the game needs to be wav or mp3 formatted; length needs to be longer than 45 secs.
2. When playing with the music file from your device, if the original file is deleted or changed location, the corresponding score will be deleted as well.