❤ What we love!
1. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
Videoshop - Video Editor Screenshots
How To Install Videoshop - Video Editor on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Videoshop - Video Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Videoshop - Video Editor" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Videoshop - Video Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Videoshop - Video Editor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Videoshop - Video Editor in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Videoshop - Video Editor before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Videoshop - Video Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/5130 and click "Go"
- Videoshop - Video Editor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Videoshop - Video Editor is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Videoshop - Video Editor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Videoshop - Video Editor app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Videoshop - Video Editor?
Videoshop - Video Editor is an Apk android app that was developed by Jajijujejo Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 22.214.171.124 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your personal library or Videoshop's stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 4 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos.
18. Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail.
Note: Adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone's processing power so be modest!
Publishers and Business Development can reach us at [email protected]
Marketing and Advertising can reach us at [email protected]