1. CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile.
2. You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
3. Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
Option A: Install CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/9307 and click "Go"
- CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
CameraFi Live - YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Game is an Apk android app that was developed by Vault Micro, Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.26.71.0429 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Live Poll (YouTube)
A live poll is a great way for marketing when releasing the new product or hosting a promotion event.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
- Share your game playing on YouTube, Facebook and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
You can get broadcasting related information such as viewers, chats, data usage, and export the data to a csv file.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
- Android version 5.0 or above
- Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
- Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
* Supported Live Streaming servers
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream, Custom RTMP&RTSP, USTREAM, WOWZA
* Video Size
- SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920x1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840x2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
- (YouTube users) You need to enable "live" in your Google account settings to access this app. Activate LIVE STREAM function in the below website.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
- RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
- CAMERA: To capture photos or videos
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Obtaining authorization credentials to get your email address for activating All-In-One Serial Key
* You could buy 'CameraFi Live All-In-One Serial Key(promotion code)' in CameraFi Store.
* If you have any comments or questions about the app, please send us the email or visit our SNS channel.
- Email: [email protected]
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5iTltLUwBqS6eovL1GgIw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi/