1. Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are available through U.S. Bancorp Investments, the marketing name for U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, an investment adviser and a brokerage subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp and affiliate of U.S. Bank.
Option A: Install U.S. Bank Directly on Your Fire Stick
- U.S. Bank Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download U.S. Bank Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "U.S. Bank" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded U.S. Bank in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the U.S. Bank app.
Option B: Sideload U.S. Bank app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822466 and click "Go"
- U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After U.S. Bank is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
U.S. Bank Mobile: Bank and Invest is an Apk android app that was developed by U.S. Bank Mobile. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 3.27.79 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Easy banking and investing with the top-rated1 U.S. Bank Mobile App.
Security at your fingertips
• Log in with your credentials for digital services at usbank.com. Don’t have online access? Enroll with the app.
• Be alerted to duplicate charges, suspicious activity, and low balances.
Manage accounts and cards
• View accounts & balances in one spot: checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and more.
• Securely access credit scores.
• Set travel notifications, lock & unlock cards, and more.
• Add cards to mobile wallet.
• Select your language preference – English or Spanish.
• Review monthly spending in key categories, like Food & Dining.
• Get recommendations on how to save and grow your money based on your spending history.
U.S. Bank Smart AssistantTM
• Manage accounts by asking "What’s the routing number for my checking account?"
• Move money by saying “Transfer $50 from checking to savings."
Easy money movement
• Send & request money with friends and family using Zelle®3.
• Quickly deposit checks, now with increased limits.
• Pay & manage bills in one spot.
• Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts.
• Find new accounts, credit cards, loans, small business accounts, & more.
• Apply from the app and often get a decision within minutes.
Help when you need it
• Explore the Help Center for answers to commonly asked questions.
• View banking demos on Digital Explorer.
• Schedule an appointment with a banker or get real-time support with Cobrowse.
• Locate branches & ATMs near you.
U.S. Bancorp Investments, an affiliate of U.S. Bank
• View U.S. Bancorp Investments accounts & balances.
• Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts & U.S. Bancorp Investment accounts.
1. Industry benchmarking firm Keynova Group ranked U.S. Bank #1 for mobile app in its Q3 2021 Mobile Banker Scorecard.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Requests for money with Zelle® sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle®.
U.S. Bank and U.S. Bancorp Investments is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Learn more by visiting U.S. Bank Consumer Privacy Pledge, the U.S. Bancorp Investments Privacy Pledge, and the Online Privacy and Security Policy. The Digital Security Guarantee | Mobile and online security | U.S. Bank (usbank.com) protects customers from fraud loss. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are:
Not a Deposit ● Not FDIC Insured ● May Lose Value ● Not Bank Guaranteed ● Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
For U.S. Bank:
Equal Housing Lender. Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and subject to normal credit approval. Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
U.S. Bank is not responsible for and does not guarantee the products, services, or performance of U.S. Bancorp Investments.
For U.S. Bancorp Investments:
Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are available through U.S. Bancorp Investments, the marketing name for U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, an investment adviser and a brokerage subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp and affiliate of U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bancorp Investments is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as both a broker-dealer and an investment adviser. To understand how brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ, the Client Relationship Summary and Regulation Best Interest Disclosure are available for you to review.
Insurance products are available through various affiliated non-bank insurance agencies, which are U.S. Bancorp subsidiaries. Products may not be available in all states. CA Insurance License # 0E24641.