1. This information may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content; serve advertising; perform network communications; manage and improve our products and services; and perform other internal operations of Cartoon Network web sites or online services.
2. Watch episodes from hit Cartoon Network shows like Teen Titans Go!, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, Infinity Train, We Bare Bears, Craig of the Creek, Ben 10, Clarence, and many more.
Option A: Install Cartoon Network App Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Cartoon Network App Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Cartoon Network App" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Cartoon Network App Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Cartoon Network App" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Cartoon Network App" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Cartoon Network App in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Cartoon Network App app.
Option B: Sideload Cartoon Network App app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/6950 and click "Go"
- Cartoon Network App apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Cartoon Network App is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Cartoon Network App APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Cartoon Network App app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Cartoon Network App is an Apk android app that was developed by Cartoon Network. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Catch up on the latest full episodes (available the day after they air!) and tons of other awesome videos in the Emmy® award winning Cartoon Network App!
ALL YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS IN ONE PLACE
Watch episodes from hit Cartoon Network shows like Teen Titans Go!, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, Infinity Train, We Bare Bears, Craig of the Creek, Ben 10, Clarence, and many more.
WATCH YOUR OWN CUSTOM MIX
Tell us which shows you like, and we'll build a personalized video mix full of the latest episodes just for you.
SEE UNLOCKED EPISODES—NO LOGIN REQUIRED
Enjoy a selection of full-length episodes from your favorite Cartoon Network shows without any login or authentication. Download the free app and start watching! Just look for the episodes without a key. (Episodes with a key still require your TV provider info.)
APP EXCLUSIVE PREMIERES
Get ahead of the game by watching exclusive premiere episodes before they even hit the air. See it first on the app!
Get all your favorite shows on the go with the free CARTOON NETWORK APP!
Participating TV providers include AT&T, Charter Spectrum, Cox, Dish, Frontier, Mediacom, PlayStation Vue, Verizon, Xfinity, and many more.
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
* This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network and our partners.
* Adults must authenticate with their cable or satellite TV provider info to view locked episodes.