1. To prevent screen recording interruption, we suggest you freeze some big apps in the background process and authorize the Super Screen Recorder to obtain the permission ”Whitelist”.
2. And open the phone background process, lock the recorder to prevent the process of recorder from being interrupted by the android system.
3. Super Screen Recorder is one of the best professional screen recorder & livestream & screenshot & video editor apps.
Option A: Install Super Screen Recorder Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Super Screen Recorder Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Super Screen Recorder Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Super Screen Recorder" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Super Screen Recorder in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Super Screen Recorder app.
Option B: Sideload Super Screen Recorder app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/298244 and click "Go"
- Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Super Screen Recorder is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Super Screen Recorder–No Root REC & Screenshot is an Apk android app that was developed by HappyBees. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 18.104.22.168_rel and the it requires 5.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Super Screen Recorder is one of the best professional screen recorder & livestream & screenshot & video editor apps. FREE recording NO root required, NO time limit, NO watermark.
In this user-friendly app, you can use the excellent video editing features to make the beautiful Full HD videos, and all the features are FREE.
★ Full HD Screen Recording
- Highest Quality supplied: 2K, 12Mbps, 60FPS
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available
- Pause / resume screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Shake phone to stop recording and hide floating window
- Record long time videos with SD card (External Memory)
- Facecam Recorder, enable front camera to capture your reactions while screen recording, very useful for game recorder
- Support portrait, landscape and auto screen record mode
- Show touches: display click operations in the screen recording
- Watermark: show your brand, default is off
- Support scheduled recording, save your time
★ Live Streaming
With Super Screen Recorder , you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook or Twitch and other platforms which supports live RTMP streaming!
- Support various resolution options setting
- Support save video during livestream
- Support set live pause settings and more
★ Brush Tool
- Touch screen to draw: you can draw a symbol or marks on the screen when recording or screenshot
★ Video Editor
- Video Cut / Trim: remove any part of videos freely
- Merge videos: combine multiple videos into one
- Add background music from you device to make a personalized video
- Compress video: easier to share with friends
- Video Rotate: free rotation of video direction
- Voice Dubbing: dubbing your video with voice changer
- Video area clipping: multiple cropped video sizes
- Change your videos speed as you like
- Support remove your video watermark
★ GIF Maker
- Convert your favorite part of the recorded video into animated GIF file, and share your GIF by one click
1. Recording suddenly stopped? The floating ball disappeared?
To prevent screen recording interruption, we suggest you freeze some big apps in the background process and authorize the Super Screen Recorder to obtain the permission ”Whitelist”. Check your phone's battery saver doesn't restrict app's activity.
And open the phone background process, lock the recorder to prevent the process of recorder from being interrupted by the android system.
2. Why the recorded video has no sound?
a. Unfortunately, the android system currently does not allow apps to record internal system audio. Please use the speaker when recording audio, the app record audio through macrophone.
b. In addition, the android system does not allow multiple apps to use the microphone at the same time. This means that the video call app and Super Screen Recorder can not record sound at the same time.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected]
Wish you a nice day!