1. o View your personal account balances for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Lines of Credit, Access 3, Installment Loans, Mortgages, and select SunTrust Investments Services, Inc.
2. The SunTrust Mobile App is optimized for your Android device and is specifically designed to provide quick and secure access to your personal accounts.
Option A: Install SunTrust Directly on Your Fire Stick
- SunTrust Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "SunTrust Mobile App" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download SunTrust Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "SunTrust" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "SunTrust Mobile App" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded SunTrust in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the SunTrust app.
Option B: Sideload SunTrust app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/461099 and click "Go"
- SunTrust Mobile App apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After SunTrust is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your SunTrust Mobile App APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed SunTrust Mobile App app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
SunTrust Mobile App is an Apk android app that was developed by SunTrust Banks, Inc.. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 20.5.0 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The SunTrust Mobile App is optimized for your Android device and is specifically designed to provide quick and secure access to your personal accounts. You can make payments, transfers, and mobile deposits, view account balances and account activity, send money via Zelle®, as well as search for ATM / branch locations. Read further for details and other important information.
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your SunTrust Digital Banking User ID and Password. It’s that simple.
o View your personal account balances quickly without signing on
o View your personal account balances for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Lines of Credit, Access 3, Installment Loans, Mortgages, and select SunTrust Investments Services, Inc. accounts
o View summary information for CDs and IRAs
o Suppress paper statements for eligible accounts
o Search up to 180 days of your personal account transaction history
o Open a new account
o View and activate SunTrust Deals
o Make mobile deposits (if eligible, limits apply)
o View and pay your bills
o Make immediate, future-dated and recurring transfers
o Make immediate and future dated payments to Installment Loans, Lines of Credit ,
Access 3 & Mortgages
o Make one time immediate advances from Lines of Credit & Access 3 including 3
o Create email and text alert preferences for DDA accounts activity
o Send money using Zelle® to almost anyone in the U.S. with an email address or U.S.
mobile phone number
o Enable overdraft protection and overdraft coverage
o View credit card balances and transaction history
o Make credit card payments (if eligible)
o Initiate cash advances from your credit card (if eligible)
o View credit and cash advance available balances and limits (where applicable)
o View and redeem point and cash rewards (if eligible)
o View FICO score (if eligible)
o Temporarily lock and unlock Consumer Credit Card
o Ability to single sign-on to credit card rewards site
o Create email and text alerts for credit card activity
LOANS and LINES
o View balances and transaction history
o Make payments (if eligible)
o Request advances (if eligible)
o View detailed account info and advance details (where applicable)
o View Mortgage account transaction, details and escrow and taxes information
ACCESS & AUTHENTICATION
o Retrieval of your user ID
o Reset a forgotten password
o Change user ID
o Change password
o Change security question and/or answer
o Enable Fingerprint Sign On
ATM / BRANCH / CONTACT US
o Search for ATMs using an address or your current location
o Search for branches using an address or your current location
o Get help and find SunTrust contact information
SunTrust is committed to your security and protecting the privacy of your financial information. We have safeguards in place to protect your information as it travels from your mobile device to the bank. For more detailed information concerning security and privacy or to view the Mobile Banking Guarantee, visit https://www.suntrust.com/FraudAndSecurity/FraudProtection/MobileGuarantee.
*SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of SunTrust Mobile Banking. If you do not already have the appropriate plan with your wireless carrier, normal text or data rates will apply. If you receive a suspicious message, please report the incident to [email protected]
SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
©2019 Truist Financial Corporation.
SunTrust, the SunTrust logo, and Truist are federally registered service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.