What is Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music?
❤ What we love about Quik!
Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music is an Apk android app that was developed by GoPro. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 18.104.22.16857-000c9d4b4 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
With the Quik app, you can create awesome videos with just a few taps. Choose your favorite photos and video clips then let Quik work its magic. In seconds, it finds great moments, adds beautiful transitions and effects, and syncs everything to the beat of the music. Customize your story with text, music and easily share it with friends. Editing has never been this fast—or this fun.
--- Key Features ---
ADD YOUR PHOTOS + VIDEOS
+ Add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery, Albums, Google Photos, Dropbox, GoPro Plus or GoPro Quik Key. Quik even works with Motion Photos.
+ Quik gets data from your GoPro footage (smile , faces , voices, cheering, speed, jumps, water, panoramic and steady footage ) and analyzes your videos to select great moments. It detects faces and colors to frame each photo perfectly. Adjust the layout or interest point manually.
+ Want to select your own moments? Use HiLights to tag the best footage.
CHOOSE YOUR THEME
+ Choose from 23 themes, each with transitions and graphics designed for any occasion.
+ Adjust the font, filters and graphics to fit your style.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VIDEO
+ Easily reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips.
+ Personalize your story with text overlays and title slides. You can even add emojis :)
+ Let Quik do its magic with Smart Cuts or use full video clips.
+ Speed up footage or play it in Slo-Mo.
+ Add GPS Stickers to show how fast you were going. 
+ Quik automatically turns on the audio when it detects voices.
+ Choose cinema, square or portrait formatting for easy sharing on Instagram or Snapchat.
+ Set a duration for photos and titles - Quik adjusts the cuts and transitions automatically.
PICK THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose from more than 100 free songs or use a song from your own collection. Quik supports MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF and WAV.
+ Start your soundtrack at any point in the song.
+ Quik automatically syncs transitions to the beat of the music.
SAVE + SHARE YOUR VIDEO
+ Save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
+ Share to Instagram, Facebook and more, or send a private Quik link via text or email.
+ With GoPro Plus, your shared videos are saved as Shared Links in your Plus account. 
+ Need more time to edit? Save projects as drafts and Quik will keep them for 7 days.
VIDEOS MADE FOR YOU
+ Relive the day with Flashbacks 24H—ready-to-watch videos of your adventures created from your last 24 hours of footage.
+ Quik works with the GoPro App to bring you QuikStories—awesome videos made automatically with media shot within the last 72 hours. 
--- Camera Compatibility ---
Fusion (Quik only supports Fusion clips exported in OverCapture mode. It doesn't support full 360° videos)
HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
+ Also supports photos + videos captured with your phone or other devices.
--- Footnotes ---
 Compatible with HERO7 Black.
 Compatible with HERO6 Black.
 Compatible with HERO5 Black.
 Compatible with HERO5 Black/HERO6 Black/HERO7 Black.
 GoPro Plus is a subscription service available in select territories. Cancel anytime. Cloud access is subject to storage limits. Separate data fees may apply. Visit gopro.com/plus for info and availability.
 Compatible with HERO5 cameras and later. Requires the GoPro and Quik mobile apps.
Have feedback? Email us at [email protected]
or visit gopro.com/support.
1. + Quik gets data from your GoPro footage (smile , faces , voices, cheering, speed, jumps, water, panoramic and steady footage ) and analyzes your videos to select great moments.
2. + Add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery, Albums, Google Photos, Dropbox, GoPro Plus or GoPro Quik Key.
3. + Quik works with the GoPro App to bring you QuikStories—awesome videos made automatically with media shot within the last 72 hours.
How To Install Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Quik Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Quik Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Quik Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Quik" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Quik in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Quik app.
Option B: Sideload Quik app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/9572 and click "Go"
- Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Quik is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »