What is Splice - Video Editor & Maker?
❤ What we love about Splice!
Splice - Video Editor & Maker is an Apk android app that was developed by Bending Spoons. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 184.108.40.206673 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Wonder how creators go viral with stunning videos? Try Splice and find out how easy it is to create your own masterpiece only by using your phone!
The performance of pro-level desktop editing, optimized for your mobile device. Just a few taps to trim clips, add music, adjust speed, and create beautiful movies and slideshows you’ll love to share. Watch your followers go crazy for your gorgeous video edits. Quick, simple, stunning. It’s never been faster or easier to edit on the go like a pro.
Splice Video Editor: make stunning videos in a snap!
🎥 COMPLETE MOVIE MAKER: EDITING MADE SIMPLE
+ Splice offers the best tools for making videos and movies on mobile.
+ Trim, cut, and merge your photos and video clips in seconds.
+ Adjust speed for fast or slow motion.
+ Quickly add music choosing from our library of 400+ songs.
+ Add titles and text overlays.
🎬 PROFESSIONAL VIDEO MAKER AND EDITOR APP
+ Import photos & videos and set the perfect length.
+ Quickly organize & combine your pictures and clips within our intuitive timeline: Video making has never been easier.
+ PRO Trimmer & Cutter: Trim and cut your videos to split them into more clips.
+ PRO Merger & Joiner: Merge your clips and join photos in seconds to create an incredible montage, slideshow, or stop motion video.
+ Fit the right aspect ratio: Create masterpieces with the perfect size for your favorite social media such as Instagram (posts, stories, and Reels), TikTok, and YouTube.
⏱️ VIDEO MAKING WITH SPEED EFFECTS
+ Change speed to slow down clips or make fast motion edits.
+ Stand out on social media with timelapse and hyperlapse.
🎶 PICK THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Add the perfect background song to your videos and slideshows.
+ Choose from a huge library of free music.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Adjust the volume of your songs.
✍️ ADD CUSTOM TEXT
+ Add text to photo and video and communicate with your audience.
+ Customize your project by choosing the best font, color, and size and add fade-in and fade-out effects.
+ The quick, easy, fun way to build a connection with your social media followers.
💬 SHARE & SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Export videos in high quality.
+ Easily select the right aspect ratio for each social media channel.
+ Share to YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Mail, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
The best mobile video editor you can find! Try Splice for free and create your 5-star video: Edit with text, music, and fast/slow motion speed effects!
Have a feature request you’d love to see in a future version of the app? Contact us at [email protected]
1. + PRO Merger & Joiner: Merge your clips and join photos in seconds to create an incredible montage, slideshow, or stop motion video.
2. + Fit the right aspect ratio: Create masterpieces with the perfect size for your favorite social media such as Instagram (posts, stories, and Reels), TikTok, and YouTube.
3. Just a few taps to trim clips, add music, adjust speed, and create beautiful movies and slideshows you’ll love to share.
4. + Trim, cut, and merge your photos and video clips in seconds.
How To Install Splice - Video Editor & Maker on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Splice Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Splice Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Splice - Video Editor & Maker" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Splice Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Splice" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Splice - Video Editor & Maker" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Splice in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Splice app.
Option B: Sideload Splice app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822432 and click "Go"
- Splice - Video Editor & Maker apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Splice is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Splice - Video Editor & Maker APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Splice - Video Editor & Maker app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »