❤ What we love about Video & TV SideView!
1. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device.
The app description of Video & TV SideView : Remote
Video & TV SideView : Remote is an Apk android app that was developed by Sony Home Entertainment & Sound Products Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 6.3.0 and the it requires 5.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Sony's TV remote control app Video＆TV SideView will make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable.
Using a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app as a TV remote control for the home.
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller.
2. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
How To Install on Firestick/Fire TV
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Video & TV SideView:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/236067. Click "Go"
- Video & TV SideView will start downloading.
- After Video & TV SideView is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Video & TV SideView app under Apps & Channels » See All.