1. This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA subtitle file.
2. SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
Option A: Install Soul Movie Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Soul Movie Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Soul Movie" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Soul Movie Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Soul Movie" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Soul Movie" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Soul Movie in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Soul Movie app.
Option B: Sideload Soul Movie app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/367286 and click "Go"
- Soul Movie apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Soul Movie is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Soul Movie APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Soul Movie app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Soul Movie is an Apk android app that was developed by Bolero33. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 8.8.4 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Try lightweight, intuitive video player.
This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
It supported Subtitle mirroring for Side by side(SBS) video, Colored SMI, Support Ruby tag,
Subtitle time sync adjust, Subtitle size, Subtitle position, folder browser, Volume control, Brightness control, Volume Key reverse mode, Repeat A-B positions, display remain time (click duration), etc
* Support play speed at Android 6.0 or higher