❤ What we love!
1. It has won several awards and appeared in various international media, including: BBC, Adobe, FWA, Gizmodo, Slate, Konbini, Softonic, Kotaku, Cosmopolitan, PocketGamer, AppAdvice, AppSpy, Vice, Ultralinx and many others.
2. If your mix sounds great and gets enough votes from other users, you may go down in Incredibox history by joining the Top 50 chart.
3. Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers.
4. Part game, part tool, Incredibox is above all an audio and visual experience that has quickly become a hit with people of all ages.
5. The right mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity makes Incredibox ideal for everyone.
6. How to play? Easy! Drag and drop icons onto the avatars to make them sing and start to compose your own music.
How To Install Incredibox on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Incredibox Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Incredibox" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Incredibox" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Incredibox" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Incredibox in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Incredibox before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Incredibox app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/188 and click "Go"
- Incredibox apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Incredibox is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Incredibox APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Incredibox app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Incredibox?
Incredibox is an Apk android app that was developed by So Far So Good. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 0.4.7 and the it requires 5.0 and up to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. Choose your musical style among 6 impressive atmospheres and start to lay down, record and share your mix.
Part game, part tool, Incredibox is above all an audio and visual experience that has quickly become a hit with people of all ages. The right mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity makes Incredibox ideal for everyone. And because it makes learning fun and entertaining, Incredibox is now being used by schools all over the world.
How to play? Easy! Drag and drop icons onto the avatars to make them sing and start to compose your own music. Find the right sound combos to unlock animated choruses that will enhance your tune.
Save, share and download your mix! Once your composition sounds great, just save it and you will get a link to your mix. You can easily share it with anybody so they can listen and even vote for it.
If your mix sounds great and gets enough votes from other users, you may go down in Incredibox history by joining the Top 50 chart. Ready to show your stuff?
Too lazy to create your own mix? No problem, just let the automatic mode play for you!
Pump it up and chill ;)
Incredibox, the brainchild of Lyon, France-based studio So Far So Good, was created in 2009. Starting out as a webpage, it was then released as a mobile and tablet app and became an instant hit. It has won several awards and appeared in various international media, including: BBC, Adobe, FWA, Gizmodo, Slate, Konbini, Softonic, Kotaku, Cosmopolitan, PocketGamer, AppAdvice, AppSpy, Vice, Ultralinx and many others. The online demo has attracted more than 50 million visitors since its creation.