❤ What we love about VITA!
1. Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
2. - Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
3. - Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
4. - Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
5. - Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
The app description of VITA
VITA is an Apk android app that was developed by SNOW, Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.24.0 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography!
Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
- Export videos in full HD quality.
- Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
- Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
- Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
- Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
- Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
- Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
- Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
- Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
Face Technology by SenseTime
How To Install on Firestick/Fire TV
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install VITA:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822074. Click "Go"
- VITA will start downloading.
- After VITA is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed VITA app under Apps & Channels » See All.