❤ What we love!
1. Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
2. - Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
3. - Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
4. - Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
5. - Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
How To Install VITA on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install VITA Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "VITA" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "VITA" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "VITA" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded VITA in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded VITA before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload VITA app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822074 and click "Go"
- VITA apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After VITA is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your VITA APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed VITA app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is VITA?
VITA is an Apk android app that was developed by SNOW, Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.24.0 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography!
Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
- Export videos in full HD quality.
- Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
- Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
- Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
- Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
- Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
- Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
- Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
- Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
Face Technology by SenseTime