1. Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family.
2. • Stay in touch and Chat with friends with live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
3. • Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
Option A: Install Snapchat Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Snapchat" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Snapchat" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Snapchat" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Snapchat in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Snapchat before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Snapchat app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/497 and click "Go"
- Snapchat apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Snapchat is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Snapchat APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Snapchat app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
Snapchat is an Apk android app that was developed by Snap Inc. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 10.77.0.0 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with friends and family 👻
Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera. Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Add a Lens or Filter to your photo — new ones are added every day! Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and discover games you can play with your face.
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos — or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch and Chat with friends with live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Follow friends and watch their Stories to see their day unfold.
• Keep up to date with exclusive Stories from top publishers and creators.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
SNAP MAP 🗺
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Discover live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
FRIENDSHIP PROFILE 👥
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmojis’ fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!