❤ What we love about Expense Manager!
1. Either you are a student who wants to keep a better track of your money, or a person that is responsible with organizing and managing the family budget, this application should be the tool that provides better insights and enables you to improve your financial life.
How To Install Expense Manager - Tracker on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Expense Manager Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Expense Manager Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Expense Manager - Tracker" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Expense Manager Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Expense Manager" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Expense Manager - Tracker" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Expense Manager in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Expense Manager app.
Option B: Sideload Expense Manager app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/432450 and click "Go"
- Expense Manager - Tracker apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Expense Manager is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Expense Manager - Tracker APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Expense Manager - Tracker app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Expense Manager - Tracker
Expense Manager - Tracker is an Apk android app that was developed by CASorin. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 1.3.2 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Money management is always complicated and most of the time you get to wonder where did all your money go and what are you spending all your savings on. In order to answer those questions we've created a very simple to use expense manager application that focuses on quality, simplicity and user friendliness.
Your financial wellness depends very much on how well organized you are with your spending but it also helps if you are keeping an eye close to your incomes and family budget.
Manage your money, track your expenses and organize your savings with ease by taking advantage of some of the great features that this application provides:
- easy to use, clean and intuitive expense & income tracker
- main screen calendar with quick month overview on expenses and incomes
- interactive charts - useful for analysis on your spending
- integrated calculator - do all the math you want without leaving the application
- add image functionality - attach receipts or images with purchased products - helps you better identify your expenses
- quick main screen overview on incomes, expenses and account balance
- charts section with custom time reports - monitor and compare
- custom reminders for recurrent payments / transactions
- customizable list with available expense and income categories
- category view - view your transactions grouped by categories
- PIN code protection
- world currencies - over 100 available currencies
- custom currency format - decimal separator
- customizable first day of week (Monday or Sunday)
- data reset functionality
Either you are a student who wants to keep a better track of your money, or a person that is responsible with organizing and managing the family budget, this application should be the tool that provides better insights and enables you to improve your financial life.
Best of luck!