❤ What we love about Expense Manager!
1. Either you are a student who wants to keep a better track of your money, or a person that is responsible with organizing and managing the family budget, this application should be the tool that provides better insights and enables you to improve your financial life.
The app description of Expense Manager - Tracker
Expense Manager - Tracker is an Apk android app that was developed by CASorin. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 1.3.2 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Money management is always complicated and most of the time you get to wonder where did all your money go and what are you spending all your savings on. In order to answer those questions we've created a very simple to use expense manager application that focuses on quality, simplicity and user friendliness.
Your financial wellness depends very much on how well organized you are with your spending but it also helps if you are keeping an eye close to your incomes and family budget.
Manage your money, track your expenses and organize your savings with ease by taking advantage of some of the great features that this application provides:
- easy to use, clean and intuitive expense & income tracker
- main screen calendar with quick month overview on expenses and incomes
- interactive charts - useful for analysis on your spending
- integrated calculator - do all the math you want without leaving the application
- add image functionality - attach receipts or images with purchased products - helps you better identify your expenses
- quick main screen overview on incomes, expenses and account balance
- charts section with custom time reports - monitor and compare
- custom reminders for recurrent payments / transactions
- customizable list with available expense and income categories
- category view - view your transactions grouped by categories
- PIN code protection
- world currencies - over 100 available currencies
- custom currency format - decimal separator
- customizable first day of week (Monday or Sunday)
- data reset functionality
Either you are a student who wants to keep a better track of your money, or a person that is responsible with organizing and managing the family budget, this application should be the tool that provides better insights and enables you to improve your financial life.
Best of luck!
How To Install on Firestick/Fire TV
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Expense Manager:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/432450. Click "Go"
- Expense Manager will start downloading.
- After Expense Manager is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Expense Manager app under Apps & Channels » See All.