❤ What we love!
1. To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
2. You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
Samsung Video Library Screenshots
How To Install Samsung Video Library on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Samsung Video Library Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Samsung Video Library" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Samsung Video Library" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Samsung Video Library" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Samsung Video Library in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Samsung Video Library before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Samsung Video Library app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/131831 and click "Go"
- Samsung Video Library apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Samsung Video Library is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Samsung Video Library APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Samsung Video Library app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Samsung Video Library?
Samsung Video Library is an Apk android app that was developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by - Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
- Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
- Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
- It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
- Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube ...
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** - 'Private' functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.