❤ What we love about Project!
1. 2: the principle of hyperopia is to increase vision by using the sensitivity of awakening visual cells such as red light, blue light, lattice light and afterimage light to stimulate eyeball development and enhance vision.
How To Install Project: Muse on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Project Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Project Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Project: Muse" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Project Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Project" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Project: Muse" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Project in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Project app.
Option B: Sideload Project app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/628742 and click "Go"
- Project: Muse apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Project is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Project: Muse APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Project: Muse app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Project: Muse
Project: Muse is an Apk android app that was developed by Rinzz Co. Ltd.. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 4.5.0 and the it requires 4.3 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
**An incredible music adventure**
It was an incredible music game in a different way!
Every note，every voice is respond to your tap
• Rhythm Gameplay
• Enjoy different style DEM
• Easy to play with unrivalled visual effect
• Different characters
• Compete with friends and global players
First,Tap the character while following the rhyme
Then,Ensure to get perfect
Important,Do not miss anyone
Last but not least,
Best experience with headphones。
This Game Obvious Improvement On Amblyopia!
Instructions on the use of amblyopia / hyperopia training:
1: first, you need to choose special skin for [amblyopia / hyperopia] in the game (those with normal vision are not recommended)
2: the principle of hyperopia is to increase vision by using the sensitivity of awakening visual cells such as red light, blue light, lattice light and afterimage light to stimulate eyeball development and enhance vision.
Hope you to enjoy the game!
Thanks to the game icon p. Muse-- Emily made by the player "SmolAntBoi"
《Project: Muse》is a free game，but it involves optional VIP paid subscription service and some game props need to be paid for.