❤ What we love!
1. Developers -- interested in integrating Tenor GIF Search into your apps, services, or websites? Visit tenor.co/gifapi to get your API Key.
2. - Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits your moment.
GIF Keyboard by Tenor Screenshots
How To Install GIF Keyboard by Tenor on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install GIF Keyboard by Tenor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "GIF Keyboard by Tenor" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "GIF Keyboard by Tenor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "GIF Keyboard by Tenor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded GIF Keyboard by Tenor in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded GIF Keyboard by Tenor before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload GIF Keyboard by Tenor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2565 and click "Go"
- GIF Keyboard by Tenor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After GIF Keyboard by Tenor is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your GIF Keyboard by Tenor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed GIF Keyboard by Tenor app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is GIF Keyboard by Tenor?
GIF Keyboard by Tenor is an Apk android app that was developed by Tenor Google. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.1.5 and the it requires Android 4.0.3+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard you can discover the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what you’re you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits your moment. You can also search by emoji.
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
Developers -- interested in integrating Tenor GIF Search into your apps, services, or websites? Visit tenor.co/gifapi to get your API Key.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.