1. For years we've been working to provide you with the best experience we can create, so you can easily download, save and repost Instagram photos and videos to share with your friends or followers.
Option A: Install Reposter Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Reposter Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Reposter Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Reposter" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Reposter in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Reposter app.
Option B: Sideload Reposter app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/51055 and click "Go"
- Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Reposter is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save is an Apk android app that was developed by Repost. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 3.9.4 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
For years we've been working to provide you with the best experience we can create, so you can easily download, save and repost Instagram photos and videos to share with your friends or followers.
You don't need to screenshot anymore!
HOW TO REPOST:
Install the app and open it. Once it starts – it begins waiting for you to copy an URL of Instagram post.
1 Open Instagram and find the post you' d like to repost or download.
2 Click the tree dots button on top of the post.
3 The menu appears. Select "copy share url". Reposter will handle the rest.
I clicked on three dots button, but there is no "copy share url" – Ensure that the account you are trying to repost from is public.
We respect privacy – if the account is private you can not repost from it.
I have copied the link, but nothing happens – sometimes Reposter fells asleep. Just run the app once again.
We provide you with the latest high-end industry technology to work with videos, so you can regram videos you’ve found with your followers.
Amazing! Now you can not only regram IG videos and photos, but also send them directly to your friends via any messenger, Viber or WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest, or any social network you like! Don't let your friends miss a thing!
Save to your phone to view the image or video while in offline. We will create Reposter album in your gallery to store your liked media
We don't use awkward dark stripes at the edges of your post like other repost ig apps - our watermark is clean and clear, so the picture remains beautiful as it is. You can use this to add copy rights to your photos.
Be safe and secure
We don't store your password or username, we don't ask for them, we don't need them, so you can be sure they won't be stolen.
Reposter has lots of features making your experience more interesting and fun:
Unleash your creativity and make reposting an art. Add stickers, emojis, texts and your drawings to photos and videos to share your emotions with friends or to make a joke. Crop photos, to focus on what you really want to share.
World and Local Trends
Explore what people are talking about – Reposter shows you the latest posts about trending topics in the world and nearby. Find one you care about and repost to share with your followers.
See what others reposting most to find interesting posts and people.
Custom Chronological Feed
View latest posts of people you have reposted from in your feed, so you won't miss new interesting posts. You can create your custom feed, different from your Instagram feed – just search for people and add them to feed manually. More than that – you can even follow tags!
The application is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram nor Facebook. Please note that materials published on Instagram may be copyrighted. You are responsible for following Instagram copyright policies.