1. Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner.
Option A: Install Money Manager Expense & Budget Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Money Manager Expense & Budget Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Money Manager Expense & Budget" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Money Manager Expense & Budget Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Money Manager Expense & Budget" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Money Manager Expense & Budget" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Money Manager Expense & Budget in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Money Manager Expense & Budget app.
Option B: Sideload Money Manager Expense & Budget app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/107247 and click "Go"
- Money Manager Expense & Budget apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Money Manager Expense & Budget is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Money Manager Expense & Budget APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Money Manager Expense & Budget app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Money Manager Expense & Budget is an Apk android app that was developed by Realbyte Inc.. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 4.4.6 FO and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android!
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
- No Ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!