1. Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner.
Money Manager Expense & Budget is an Apk android app that was developed by Realbyte Inc.. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 4.4.6 FO and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android!
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
- No Ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Money Manager Expense & Budget:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/107247. Click "Go"
- Money Manager Expense & Budget will start downloading.
- After Money Manager Expense & Budget is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Money Manager Expense & Budget app under Apps & Channels » See All.