❤ What we love about Piano Tiles!
1. Christopher Comstock (born May 19, 1992), known professionally as Marshmello, is an American electronic music producer and DJ.
2. He is best known for the songs "Silence", "Wolves", "Friends", and "Happier", all of which have been certified multi-platinum in several countries and appeared in the Top 30 of the Billboard Hot 100.
3. He first gained international recognition by releasing remixes of songs by American DJ duo Jack Ü and Russian-German DJ Zedd.
How To Install Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Piano Tiles Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Piano Tiles Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Piano Tiles Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Piano Tiles" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Piano Tiles in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Piano Tiles app.
Option B: Sideload Piano Tiles app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2156 and click "Go"
- Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Piano Tiles is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance
Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance is an Apk android app that was developed by DucPVT. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 2.5 and the it requires Android 4.1+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Get control of the Marshmello song beat 🎶- Feel the music as you tap 🎹Explore the game and be the winner of our online piano game challenges with friends or in battles 🏆
🎼Piano Tiles: Marshmello Music Dance🎼
Christopher Comstock (born May 19, 1992), known professionally as Marshmello, is an American electronic music producer and DJ. He first gained international recognition by releasing remixes of songs by American DJ duo Jack Ü and Russian-German DJ Zedd. He is best known for the songs "Silence", "Wolves", "Friends", and "Happier", all of which have been certified multi-platinum in several countries and appeared in the Top 30 of the Billboard Hot 100.
How to play:
✿ Tap the black tiles.
✿ Tap and hold on the blue tiles.
✿ Tap double black tiles quickly, but not at the same time.
✿ Repeatedly tap the big black tile until the number on it decreases to zero.
Listen to Marshmello’s new Joytime III album!
EDM, Rap, Hip Hop, Rock, Electronic-- you can play all of Marshmello's hit songs in one game, and we'll release new songs and characters every week!
Play Marshmello's Top Song now!
+ Check it out
🎵The Marshmello beat and speed of the notes are interactive and controlled by your moves. So it might be easy to tap the tiles, but difficult to master!
🎵Lightweight to install.