1. • Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
Option A: Install IP Webcam Directly on Your Fire Stick
- IP Webcam Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "IP Webcam" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download IP Webcam Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "IP Webcam" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "IP Webcam" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded IP Webcam in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the IP Webcam app.
Option B: Sideload IP Webcam app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/5882 and click "Go"
- IP Webcam apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After IP Webcam is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your IP Webcam APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed IP Webcam app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
IP Webcam is an Apk android app that was developed by Pavel Khlebovich. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 126.96.36.1995 (aarch64) and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.