❤ What we love!
1. Chains are collections of short videos, images and text — Record, edit, collaborate, and share the things you love with your friends anywhere in the world.
2. ★ Easy to Upload — Already have awesome content to upload? Easily upload pictures or videos straight from your camera roll, or add text to any chain you’d like to contribute to.
ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories Screenshots
How To Install ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/492701 and click "Go"
- ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories?
ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories is an Apk android app that was developed by ooVoo LLC. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 4.2.1 and the it requires 4.3 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
ooVoo Free High-Quality Video Calling, Messaging and Collaborative Stories: Keeping you connected with the people who matter most! Video chat live with anyone worldwide or send messages via video, photo or text!
All NEW ooVoo CHAINS — a bold new form of social chat and communication in a world of plain messaging apps
Chains are collections of short videos, images and text — Record, edit, collaborate, and share the things you love with your friends anywhere in the world.
Use the new Chains feature to:
★ Create great content for the global ooVoo community – Link your videos together to create great stories with your friends and anyone in the world
★ View top Trending chains and great chains your friends in your Network have uploaded
★ Easy to Upload — Already have awesome content to upload? Easily upload pictures or videos straight from your camera roll, or add text to any chain you’d like to contribute to.
★ Discover amazing and interesting content, connect with your friends, and collaborate with members of the ooVoo community
Free Video Chat & Free Messaging
Use ooVoo for a 1-on-1 or group video call with up to 8 people at a time. Our robust, in-app messaging services allow you to send video messages, pictures, text and more!
Cutting Edge Technology!
ooVoo's modern technology is superior to standard messaging apps:
Easily send messages or call friends and groups with the touch of a button.
Most free messaging apps work only on specific networks while ooVoo provides a crisp and clear video chat over a variety of different communication networks (WiFi, LTE, 4G, 3G)
The app comes with cross-platform, cross-device support — Talk to all your friends from a phone, tablet, or computer.
Share with friends. Share with family. Share with us! For any feedback, questions, concerns, or feature requests, shoot us an email at [email protected]
Follow us on the social networks:
Facebook - facebook.com/ooVoo
Instagram - instagram.com/ooVoo
Twitter - @ooVoo