Video Player - OPlayer is an Apk android app that was developed by OLIMSOFT. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.00.11 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
★ ★ ★Under development for 8 Years ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★DTS & DivX officially supported ★ ★ ★
Video Player - OPlayer is a professional video playback tool. It supports almost all video formats, 4K/ultra HD video files, and plays them with high-definition. It is one of the best HD video player for android tablet and android phone. Video Player - OPlayer also protects your private video from being deleted or seen when people use your device.
● Support MOST video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc.
● Ultra HD video player, support 4K.
● Hardware acceleration.
● Keep your video safe with private folder.
● Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
● Support subtitle downloader and more.
● Play video in pop-up window, split screen or back-ground.
● Night Mode, Quick Mute & Playback Speed.
● Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
● Manage or share videos easily.
● Easy to control volume, brightness and playing progress.
● Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock etc.
● Video player hd for both android tablet and android phone.
Play almost video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc.
HD Video Player
Play HD, full HD & 4k video smoothly, moreover play video in slow motion.
Floating Video Player
Video popup enables multitasking. The floating video player overrides other apps and it can be moved and resized easily. Enjoy video on the split-screen and use other apps as usual.
Background Video Player
Enjoy video on the background just like a music playback. Now you can watch a video in the way of listening to books.
Video Player for android tablet
Support all devices, watch videos on both android tablet and android phone.
Video player with casting to TV
Video player for Chromecast. Cast videos to android TV with Chromecast easily. It’s the best chromecast apps for android free.
Easy to use
Easy to control volume, brightness and playing progress by sliding on playback screen.
Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically. In addition, manage or share videos easily.
Video Player - OPlayer is a video player for android, simple and powerful. Most video formats are supported. All-in-one media player for different formats. We are open to any suggestions for better user experience. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
1. It is one of the best HD video player for android tablet and android phone.
2. ● Video player hd for both android tablet and android phone.
3. Video Player - OPlayer is a video player for android, simple and powerful.
4. Video Player - OPlayer also protects your private video from being deleted or seen when people use your device.
5. Video Player - OPlayer is a professional video playback tool.
6. The floating video player overrides other apps and it can be moved and resized easily.
7. Play almost video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc.
8. Video player for Chromecast.
9. It supports almost all video formats, 4K/ultra HD video files, and plays them with high-definition.
10. ● Support MOST video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc.
11. ● Play video in pop-up window, split screen or back-ground.
12. ● Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
13. Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
Option A: Install Video Player Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Video Player Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Video Player - OPlayer" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Video Player Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Player" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Player - OPlayer" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Video Player in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Video Player app.
Option B: Sideload Video Player app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/748731 and click "Go"
- Video Player - OPlayer apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Player is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Video Player - OPlayer APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Player - OPlayer app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »