❤ What we love about Screen Recorder!
1. Screen Recorder is a free unlimited screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video.
How To Install Screen Recorder - Record your screen on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Screen Recorder Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Screen Recorder Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Screen Recorder - Record your screen" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Screen Recorder Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Screen Recorder" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Screen Recorder - Record your screen" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Screen Recorder in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Screen Recorder app.
Option B: Sideload Screen Recorder app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/58250 and click "Go"
- Screen Recorder - Record your screen apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Screen Recorder is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Screen Recorder - Record your screen APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Screen Recorder - Record your screen app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Screen Recorder - Record your screen
Screen Recorder - Record your screen is an Apk android app that was developed by NLL. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 11.0 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Works out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop and above
ROOT REQUIRED for Android 4.4 KitKat and below
Screen Recorder is a free unlimited screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video.
Create promotional videos, make tutorials or record help videos complete with audio!
▪ No limit on recording time
▪ Audio recording (Pro)
▪ Android Material theme
▪ Show screen touches while recording
▪ Shake or switch screen off to stop
▪ Possibility to delay start of recording
▪ Banner during recording (Pro)