What is Nintendo Switch Online?
❤ What we love about Nintendo Switch Online!
Nintendo Switch Online is an Apk android app that was developed by Nintendo Co., Ltd.. It belongs to the Entertainment genre. The latest version of is version 1.6.1 and the it requires Android 5.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The Nintendo Switch Online app enhances your online gameplay experience on your Nintendo Switch™ system. You can use voice chat while playing compatible games—and check game-specific services even when you're not playing with your Nintendo Switch.
◆ Use voice chat during online play
Now even more software supports voice chat!
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room, or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head! In games that support the Online Lounge feature, you can invite friends to play with you via social media, like Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can easily invite your Nintendo Switch friends too!
Note: To use these services, you will need Nintendo Switch software that is compatible with this app. You can check the current list of voice-chat-compatible software within the app. (Even more software will be added in the future!)
◆ Access game-specific services
You can use these services to view vital information related to the supported software! You will also have access to a variety of features that will help take your online gameplay experience to the next level.
・ Software with game-specific services:
・ Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate
・ View posted videos and images
・ Queue up user-created stages for download to your game
・ View notifications about upcoming events
・ Splatoon™ 2
・ Check rankings and stage schedules
・ View detailed results from battles or Salmon Run
● Nintendo Account age 13+ required to access online features.
● Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) required to use certain features.
● Nintendo Switch system and compatible Nintendo Switch software required to use voice chat and other features.
● Compatible smartphone required.
● Persistent Internet connection required.
● Data charges may apply.
● May include advertising.
Nintendo Switch Online is not available in all countries. Terms apply. Visit www.nintendo.com/switch-online for more information.
1. ● Nintendo Switch system and compatible Nintendo Switch software required to use voice chat and other features.
2. You can use voice chat while playing compatible games—and check game-specific services even when you're not playing with your Nintendo Switch.
3. ● Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) required to use certain features.
4. You can use these services to view vital information related to the supported software! You will also have access to a variety of features that will help take your online gameplay experience to the next level.
5. The Nintendo Switch Online app enhances your online gameplay experience on your Nintendo Switch™ system.
6. Chat with everyone in your room, or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head! In games that support the Online Lounge feature, you can invite friends to play with you via social media, like Facebook and Twitter.
How To Install Nintendo Switch Online on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Nintendo Switch Online Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Nintendo Switch Online Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Nintendo Switch Online" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Nintendo Switch Online Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Nintendo Switch Online" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Nintendo Switch Online" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Nintendo Switch Online in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Nintendo Switch Online app.
Option B: Sideload Nintendo Switch Online app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/3870 and click "Go"
- Nintendo Switch Online apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Nintendo Switch Online is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Nintendo Switch Online APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Nintendo Switch Online app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »